Calamari Steak Burgers
- 4 Chapman’s Calamari Steaks
- 4 Hamburger Buns (toast these in a hot pan for extra flavour)
- ½ Onion, Cut into Thin Rings
- 4 Crisp Lettuce Leaves
- TARTARE SAUCE:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Gherkins, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Capers, Finely Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to Season
- Heat a grill pan until very hot. (If using a normal flat pan, use a very small amount of Virgin Olive Oil).
- Grill the Chapman’s calamari steaks until golden and cooked through (approximately 2 minutes on each side). Be carefull not to overcook. Cooking any longer will result in a rubbery texture.
- Combine all the ingredients for the tartare sauce and mix well.
- TO ASSEMBLE
- Generously spread tartare sauce on to the toasted buns.
- Place the lettuce leaves on top.
- Add the grilled calamari steak.
- Top with a few onion rings.
Copyright © 2016 Chapmans. All Rights Reserved.
Website design:: Monzamedia