Chapman's Seafood Paella
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 2 Red Onions, Finely Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 500g Arborio Rice (alternatively use Tastic rice)
- 1l Chicken Stock
- 3 Strands Saffron
- 15ml Paprika
- 500g Chapman’s Seafood Mix, Defrosted
- 2 Cups Peas
- ½ Cup Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Lemon to Garnish
- Braise the onions until golden brown and soft.
- Add the crushed garlic and rice and brown for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken stock, saffron and paprika.
- Cover and cook at a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Chapman’s seafood mix, peas, parsley and seasoning.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with lemon and serve¬.
Copyright © 2016 Chapmans. All Rights Reserved.
Website design:: Monzamedia